Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 15

Bluffton: Today was a wonderful day, we had our coach back in the dugout with us and he actually got to stay there the entire time! Neutral umpires not suffering from "Little man" syndrome are awesome. Mr. Right fielder. YOU ATE SHITTTTTT!!!! Thank you for tripping over the bullpen mound and giving up a double. Then the fact that you look at our bullpen and TELL us your embarrassed, when we already obviously knew it, tells us how cool of a person you are. If you're ever in town hit me up and I'll buy you a drink cause that laugh you provided me today is for sure worth a dollar draft.
#31- great bunt! glad we worked on it ALL WINTER
#25- i remember my first hang over.
All freshman- warm up your voices, drink your honey and practice your dance steps cause tomorrow is your day to shine!
Rm 314- 4am wake up calls? seriously? Grow up.

Also, I have gotten out of the friend zone and am no longer stuck at the dry hump stage, therefore, #13 i no longer hate you cause i got my 2 innings!

Quote of the Day:
"You faggots! You've seen me naked before!!!"(#4 10 minutes after the conversation was over)
Picture of the day:
Pictured on the right: Karl Boedecker
Umm, yeah not much to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment