Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 11

Frodo, your sooooo cool. how bout you stand 30 feet away and let me rip a ground ball right back at you. (I can do that, just can't hit it over the fence) I hope you feel really really good about yourself. Also, well done Ted-ball doubling up on the pick off move today and FINALLY picking someone off. you are now 1/235,854. Thats a percentage of .0004% keep it up and your plaque will be on the wall with kaminski's. Also, not gunna say it but......Told Ya So, i could feel it in my bones. Glad everyone has stayed in shape.

Jordy- Pink eye is a serious infection, farting on your roommates pillow stopped being cool in '83

Proverb of the day:
"He who teabags with one set left,
Eats asshole during bench press."

Text of the day:
   
       "Morning again my beautiful lady :) I'm gonna nap lemme know when u arise :-*  "

No comments:

Post a Comment